Tax season 2020 is officially open! To keep things moving as well as balance safety and efficiency for our clients, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
Prior To Drop-Off:
- Please fill in our Letter of Engagement for each individual taxpayer. This can be either printed and dropped off with your paperwork, emailed in to your tax preparer, or uploaded through the website. Please note, we have 2 types of engagement letters – one for new clients and one for returning clients. Letters can be found here.
- Documents can be dropped off during office hours (see below) at the office. All incoming documents will be quarantined for 48 hours before staff begins to process them.
- Alternatively, there is a back-door mail slot that can be used to drop off documents any time, including after-hours.
- If you prefer to email or fax in your paperwork, please contact the office for an appropriate email address to send to if you don’t already have that contact information.
Signing & Pick-Up:
- Your return will be prepped, reviewed, and printed up. If you prefer to receive solely an electronic (PDF) copy, please indicate that with your paperwork upon drop-off.
- You will be contacted and your return will be reviewed with you over the phone. At this time we are not booking in-person meetings.
- For signing, a specific timeslot will be booked for you to come to the office and sign your taxes while maintaining social distancing. Please call the office to arrange this if it isn’t done during your phone review.
- You will be provided with a physical copy of your taxes as well as the invoice upon signing.
- If you prefer to remain contactless, the CRA is allowing us to accept electronic signatures this year as well.
- You may still book a time to pick up a physical copy of your taxes, if you like, or a PDF copy can be sent to you.
Monday – Friday: 8:15am-5:00pm
Saturday (during March and April): 9:00am-3:00pm
Thank-you in advance for your co-operation and support! Please let us know if you have any questions.